For my co-founder, Mel Miller, and I, starting The Mintable was the culmination of everything we’ve succeeded at, failed at, and believed deeply.
Author: Lauren Humphrey
In this webinar, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Justin Angsuwat, Chief People Officer at Blackbird, and former CPO at Thumbtack, to talk through the crazy conditions that HR, execs and founders are dealing with right now. Our objective was to provide our audience with very practical ways for handling these unprecedented times of change and stress and making sure their teams feel supported and motivated. We had a great conversation with a ton of input and questions from our audience.
Now is the time for HR and People leaders, execs, and founders to invest in and empower their people leaders to help their teams get through the ups and downs.
Not sure where to start? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Read this guide for practical tips and tactics that you can roll out today.
- How to set expectations for your leaders
- How to ensure your managers feel they are supported
- How to communicate proactively and candidly
- How to activate your managers as an extension of your HR team.
Get your free copy now!
The Mintable was recently profiled by Tess Bennett, technology reporter with The Australian Financial Review.
- We’ve raised a total of US$6M in funding led by Blackbird
- We’ve hired an AMAZING Head of Product, Marie-Claire Dean, who joins us from Google and Atlassian
- We’ve launched a brand new platform and we’re expanding our membership offerings available to both individual managers looking to accelerate their careers and talent-minded organizations investing in their teams.
Welcome to The Mintable! In this post, we cover who we are, how we developed our program, and the outcomes we deliver for managers.
Employee evaluations, performance reviews, yearly appraisals – these events have many names, but they all boil down to the same purpose. We do them to ensure people know how they are doing and have a clear path to succeed.